借机的英语为" to seize the opportunity"，其次还可以说成" take the opportunity"，在《实用英语词典》中，共找到86个与借机相关的释义和例句。
1. to seize the opportunity
借机翻译为 to seize the opportunity。
Despite the increasingly hostile sideswipes at him, the CEO is secure in his post.
2. take the opportunity
借机翻译为 take the opportunity。
It was a good speech, but he couldn't resist taking a sideswipe at his opponent.
More and more people ear to be taking advantage of the lower price.
1. leapfrog attack(借机害人)
2. autorotate(自转 旋翼机式或直升机的旋翼不借机动力自转)
attacks of opportunity ( 借机攻击 )
Agile Riposte ( 借机反击 )
Term Security Lending Facility ( 定期证券拆借机制 )
Blade Opptunist ( 借机舞刃 )
Take this opportunity to take the opportunity take advantage of this opportunity Opportunity ( 借此机会 )
Override restriction ( 借机发话 )
Opportunity to hype ( 借机炒作 )
Term Securities Lending Facility TSLF ( 期证券拆借机制 )
Term Securities Lending Facility TSLF ( 创立定期证券拆借机制 )
1. i'm gonna distract them while you get away.
译文:那你呢? 我去引开他们 你好借机逃走。
2. - We must be prepared to take advantage of any situation.
3. So i couldn't take advantage of the situation.
4. it's also to boost the morale of our disciples
5. i was just paying you a compliment.
6. Maybe if i start something, you can make a break for it.
7. Somebody saw an opportunity to hurt you and your dad.
8. Now, headline writers had a field day with our studies.
9. Tell your men to slide down the mountain during this opportunity
10. Okay, so i ducked out, logged in to Nicole's bank account.
11. They staged the attacks so they could violate the treaty.
12. Let's walk. You could use the exercise.
13. You had an opportunity to make an exchange, and you didn't do it.
14. Sloane could have set up the meet to abduct her.
15. You wanted those primo votes, don't deny it.