1. sell to
It is usually more profitable to sell direct to the public.
Primary Market Europe ( 主要销往欧洲市场 )
Our products are exported to ( 我们的产品销往全国 )
which are mainly sold to ( 其中主要销往 )
which are mainly sold to ( 主要销往 )
Partial product selling to overseas Some products sold abroad ( 部分产品销往国外 )
Products Sold ( 产品销往 )
Sold to southern China ( 销往华南地区 )
intercompany elimination intercompany-schrapping ( 内部交易和往来抵销 )
Interco-Fin Group ( 内部往来抵销端组 )
1. Bluey farms crocodiles, mainly for the French market.
2. This only applies to chicken that was packaged Friday and delivered to Fort Chicken and Danville.
3. With more time, they´d have bombed the shit out of England maybe even won the war.
译文:如果当时间充裕 它会被销往英国 甚至全世界。
4. Beside lawn mowers and shotguns all across America.
5. For a while, we could sell grains so cheaply anywhere in the world, farmers in other countries who aren't being subsidized could not compete with us.
译文:达到了xx年以来的最高位... 我们把廉价的谷物 销往世界各地。