What about the son or daughter who is grown but seems to be struggling and wandering aimlessly through early hood?
She was very upset at what to him was just a throwaway remark.
3. end up
了却翻译为 end up 。
To hear and not do doesn't profit you anything.
1. to resolve( 解决；了却；分解)
Henry Poole Is Here ( 了却残生 )
The unsettled ( 无法了却的 )
unfinished ( 没有了却 )
unfinished ( 没有了却 结束 )
The New Generation ( 了却心愿 )
some dance to forget ( 而有些舞是为了忘却 )
1. What i cherished i missed out what i cherished not i got
2. They did come out, but at the wrong place and the wrong time.
3. With therapy, they can begin to process this pain.
4. Yesterday you had an appointment with me but you didn't come.
5. My mother is a devout follower. it won't be easy.
6. Perhaps you already have without knowing it...
7. My daughter looks, but she does not see.
8. He's a grown man but still acts like a child.
9. But you went through all the shame and are left with nothing.
10. You're invited and i'm not?
11. i turned a blind eye to it.
12. They don't want it anymore?
13. - He was born and he died.
14. Pretended i didn't see anything.
15. What should you like to do that you've not done?