与商家洽谈通常被翻译为"merchant certificate"的意思，还网络中常译为"negotiation of business"，在《郎文当代初级英语辞典》中，共找到58个与与商家洽谈相关的翻译和例句。
1. merchant certificate
示例：The death certificate instead of the wedding certificate.
2. negotiation of business
与商家洽谈翻译为negotiation of business。
示例：Everything's a negotiation.
Everything's a negotiation.
3. talk over with
与商家洽谈翻译为talk over with。
示例：We can talk this over, right?
We can talk this over, right?
4. discussion hall
示例：Awesome. Then end of discussion.
end of discussion.
1. merchant certificate(商家凭证)
2. discussion hall(洽谈处)
3. merchant certificate authority(商家认证机构)
4. talk over with(洽商；相商；洽谈)
5. negotiation of business(易洽谈，交易磋商)
1. We would like to talk about our joint project.
2. Good, hardworking news vendors are being threatened.
3. Great businessmen like you.
4. Oh, and i need you to talk - to the CWA next Thursday.
5. Prettymuch allofthevendors acceptbitcoin.
6. So these are consumers organizing, ling their resources to incentify companies to do good.
7. Chat online, talking on the phone.
8. Names of some 50 shopkeepers suspected of helping the rebels.
9. When you said negotiate, what did you mean?
10. The weapons were unloaded, but the clerk did not know.
译文:没有 但商家 不知道。
11. People everywhere are attacking Jewish businesses.
12. i'm tired of your , Jack. i'm a businessman.
13. This one is on the house. it's free.
14. Unfortunately, i'm not authorized to negotiate with you.
15. Bill had a great and conclusive meeting yesterday with John Bontecou, and all that remains for us is to put it to a vote.
未经允许不得转载： 一站翻译 » 与商家洽谈用英语怎么说 与商家洽谈英语翻译
上一篇： 水蜜桃用英语怎么说 水蜜桃的英语翻译