逃避现实用英语翻译为" flight from reality"，在日常中也可以翻译为"freak-out"，在《荷林斯高阶英汉词典》中，共找到27个与逃避现实相关的释义和例句。
1. flight from reality
逃避现实翻译为 flight from reality。
While it probably wasn't arent at the time, much of this work is permeated by a spirit of romantic escam that the likes of Wordsworth would have readily understood.
Her books are usually escat fantasies.
3. bury one's head in the sand
逃避现实翻译为bury one's head in the sand。
Horoscopes are merely harmless escam.
4. escape from reality
逃避现实翻译为 escape from reality。
示例：You smoke this to escape from reality?
1. escam(逃避现实 )
2. escape from reality(逃避现实)
4. escats(n. 逃避现实者\na. 逃避现实的)
5. freakiness(逃避现实; 行为反常; 古怪)
escat ( 逃避现实的 )
dropout escat ( 逃避现实者 )
Death And All His Friends escat ( 逃避现实的人 )
No escape from reality ( 无法逃避现实 )
Do not escape the ( 不要逃避现实了 )
tower of the ivory ( 逃避现实生活的隐蔽处 )
escape from the reality is that the ( 逃避现实是的我 )
1. i think this Playbook was just a way to take my mind off of things. it's okay.
2. it was an escape from reality.
3. You put your head in the sand.
4. i was kind of freaked-out when i found out it was his arm
5. Put them all in front of me so i didn't see anything.
6. Please, i'll have a double order of escape fantasy and a side of running away.
7. You don't talk, you evade things.
8. Katherine mayfair had been running from the truth for a long time... okay.
译文:Katherine Mayfair 很久以来都在逃避现实...。
9. My way of avoiding the issue.
10. Why did he want so much to escape from reality?
11. it's an all-too-healthy way of escam.
12. Considering you want to escape reality this badly.
13. i don't feel sorry for you. it's easy being nuts. Try being me.
14. She was running away from the uncomfortable truth.
15. i was using them to escape, to get myself back together.