说瞎话的英语为"Through gritted teeth"，还可以翻译为flapdoodle，在《现代英语词典》中，共找到82个与说瞎话相关的释义和例句。
1. Through gritted teeth
说瞎话翻译为Through gritted teeth。
He just blatantly lied about it.
They were shocked by the transparency of his lies.
3. just saying
The witness was clearly lying through his teeth.
4. full of
说瞎话翻译为full of 。
示例：You people are full of !
你们这些人也太夸张了! You people are full of !
1. Through gritted teeth( 你睁眼说瞎话)
2. flapdoodle(n. 胡说, 梦话, 瞎话)
3. full of ( 有屎；满嘴瞎话；屁话连篇)
4. say(说 )
5. just saying(说)
Through gritted teeth ( 你睁眼说瞎话 )
tell a bare-faced lie plain lie speak with tongu lie brazenly ( 睁着眼睛说瞎话 )
talk through one's neck talk through one's hat ( 说话瞎扯不负责任 )
speak the plain truth tell it as it is call a spade a spade ( 瞎话实说 )
call a spade a spade speak the plain truth tell it as it is ( 瞎话真说 )
I really lying I speak in the blind ( 我在瞎说话的 )
1. Don't talk such nonsense, Jill.
2. Let me shine a little light on the situation.
3. President of this place open mouth shut can only membacot only.
4. Don't you dare even looking at us!
5. You're not even a good liar.
6. You don't have to make stuff up.
7. Stared square intο his father's face and lied.
8. He was an asset. Don't tell me that!
9. The one who wants to be there so badly he changes the story to make it happen.
10. inflammatory words from a union boss?
11. How dare you lie like that?
12. Schemer was lying through his teeth.
13. i have many friends who lie a lot but they all have a purpose to their lies
14. - Probably all bull, right?
15. Bring the Lord into your deceptions?