中国最近面临在英语中的翻译是"looks out on"，还经常被译作looked out on，在《现代英语词典》中，共找到58个与中国最近面临相关的短语翻译和用法。
1. looks out on
中国最近面临翻译为looks out on。
示例：Looks like he cleared out.
看来他搬走了 Looks like he cleared out.
2. looked out on
中国最近面临翻译为looked out on。
示例：He looked like a clown out there.
He looked like a clown out there. 他看起来就像个小丑
3. faced with
示例：- "Well, i'm a baby-faced, know-nothing congressman from 'Shit Stain, ' Nevada, who's got the newly dropped balls enough to think that...
- Ben, you are Owen Pierce. - "Well, I'm a baby -faced,
4. looking out on
中国最近面临翻译为looking out on。
示例：i was looking at all the people out here.
我在看街景 I was looking at all the people out here.
1. faced with(面临)
2. look out on(面临)
3. looked out on(面临)
4. looking out on(面临)
5. looks out on(面临)
1. Johnny Li, Yan Lin, Samuel Wu.
2. ♪ Waterloo ♪ ♪ Finally facing my Waterloo ♫
3. the family dog has gotta get out of the house or he's gonna die there.
4. ♪ ♪ Lately, lately, lately ♪
5. And this, of course, is an extremely tight timetable.
6. The bad news is, they've got some really difficult challenges ahead of them.
7. The human race faces extinction.
8. The country faces enormous challenges.
9. Galba has a task ahead of him.
10. The miracle of China. The future of the miracle in China.
11. - ...where money could be hidden...
12. Right now, you're right there.
13. This is our very manhood at stake.
14. Now, i come from the developing world where we are forever being challenged with this issue of population explosion.
译文:我来自发展中 我们一直面临着 人炸的挑战 。
15. Her last boyfriend recently has gone to China