惩在英语中的翻译是"take or give warning"，其次还可以说成"punish"，在《英语自学简明词典》中，共找到42个与惩相关的译文和例句。
1. take or give warning
惩翻译为take or give warning。
Battered and twisted, the Department of Corrections van lays on its side next to the deserted roadway.
The Department of Corrections is allowing you a one-hour visit with your son.
In 1985, a group of inmates planned the murder of a San Quentin correctional officer.
Discipline and Punish The Birth of the Prison Discipline and Punish The Birth of the Prison Surveil( 规训与惩罚 )
Punisher The Punisher chastiser ( 惩罚者 )
punishment discipline ( 惩罚 动 )
a mechanism that prevents corruption a mechanism that punishes corruption ( 不敢腐的惩戒机制 )
the institution for punishing and preventing corruption the system of combating corruption through ( 惩治和预防体系 )
severe punishments for violations or damage to the environment ( 后果严惩 )
ensure joint punitive action is taken where necessary ( 联合惩戒 )
to combine punishment and prevention ( 惩防并举 )
to punish and wipe out corruption to crack down on corruption to punish corruption ( 惩治 )
punishment recording ( 失信惩戒 )
1. is that a promotion or a punishment?
2. Are you trying to punish me?
3. it was some sort of punishment.
4. A punishment for meddling.
5. Forgiveness is better than revenge you've had your revenge
6. Punishment Park. So recorded.
7. i shall come crashing down on offenders.
8. "must be punished ruthlessly.
9. Report to the Corrections Department...
10. Take Punishment Park. So recorded.
11. You can't punish its representative.
12. Or... or... or stem cells and abortions!
13. All right, if he's to blame - he'll be punished.
14. The Lord will protect his own, and the wicked shall be punished.
15. How long is this punishment going to go on?