担任评委用英语翻译为"hold a seat"，在日常中也可以翻译为"have the lead"，在《瓦里希英汉词典》中，共找到77个与担任评委相关的翻译和例句。
1. hold a seat
担任评委翻译为hold a seat。
示例：♪ You got to hold on, hold on ♪
You got to hold on,hold on
2. have the lead
担任评委翻译为have the lead。
示例：Won't have to lead 'em away.
不用引走它们 Won't have to lead 'em away.
3. lead the van
担任评委翻译为lead the van。
示例：You can accompany her in the lead van.
1. hellanodikai( 赛会评委；主要官员)
2. sinecurism(担任闲职 )
3. have the lead(担任主角)
4. hold a seat(担任阁员)
5. lead the van(担任先锋)
1. Now it's all up to the judges.
2. But the board has a history of taking these matters quite seriously.
3. All right, judges' side bar.
4. And the tension spills over to our coaches.
5. it's all in the judges' hands now.
6. Does anyone want to start? Who wants to kick it off?
7. - [ Man ] He's deejaying? - [ Woman Muttering ]
8. it's all right here in the judges' manual.
9. i think the judges have seen enough.
10. By fighting in his primus!
11. "...no longer wish to serve...
12. Gets the judges right in the eye, catches the light.
13. What was your reaction when you learned that Colonel Childers... had been selected to lead this mission?
14. Alderman Davis judges a...
译文:... 阿尔德曼戴维斯 评委...。
15. Now, you're one of the judges.