起课通常被翻译为" divine by tossing coins"的意思，还网络中常译为"divine by tossing coins"，在《英语ABC实用语法词典》中，共找到32个与起课相关的短语释义和例句。
1. divine by tossing coins
起课翻译为 divine by tossing coins。
I took a few anthropology cl with her and they were great, inspiring.
2. divine by tossing coins
起课翻译为divine by tossing coins。
I have to teach the same course books several times in the summer holiday camp, which is sometimes boring and not well-paid, but by and large, I am quite delighted in being with young people.
3. to divine
起课翻译为 to divine。
He gave him a short lesson before allowing him into the water with his father.
4. practise divination
示例：But Master disclosed a shocking divination
1. introductory class(启发课,入门课,绪论课)
2. general summary class(概括课;总结课)
3. general knowledge course(普通课,常识课)
4. practice lesson(实习课;练习课)
5. drill lesson(练习课)
Class Attends class together ( 一起上课 )
so quite ( 下课铃响起立的速度 )
Please put your textbooks up Please put your books away ( 请把你们的课本收起来 )
Career go ( 事业起航课程 )
The Background of PA Education ( 课程缘起 )
They review your lessons ( 他们一起复习功课 )
Lesson 63 Sorry (课对不起 )
1. i can't afford to fail this class.
2. And we can also afford self-defense cl.
3. i knew her, that's it. We cut third period together.
4. So we only had morning cl together
5. Singing, acting, dancing lessons.
6. He's just in her history class. They're working on a project together.
7. Actually, i was in an acting class with her
8. We had chemistry. Yes, we had chemistry hours together.
9. The three of us take this class together.
10. We were in the same yoga class together.
11. Oh, she's in my science class.
12. The three of us take this class together.
13. We have ceramics and photography and computer imaging.
14. We took a class a while back.
15. Get some guys from the Tactical Assault Team and get on it.