起课通常被翻译为" divine by tossing coins"的意思，还网络中常译为"divine by tossing coins"，在《英语ABC实用语法词典》中，共找到32个与起课相关的短语释义和例句。
1. divine by tossing coins
起课翻译为 divine by tossing coins。
I took a few anthropology cles with her and they were great, inspiring.
2. divine by tossing coins
起课翻译为divine by tossing coins。
I have to teach the same course books several times in the summer holiday camp, which is sometimes boring and not well-paid, but by and large, I am quite delighted in being with young people.
3. to divine
起课翻译为 to divine。
He gave him a short lesson before allowing him into the water with his father.
4. practise divination
示例：But Master disclosed a shocking divination
1. introductory cl(启发课,入门课,绪论课)
2. general summary cl(概括课;总结课)
3. general knowledge course(普通课,常识课)
4. practice lesson(实习课;练习课)
5. drill lesson(练习课)
Cl Attends cl together ( 一起上课 )
so quite ( 下课铃响起立的速度 )
Please put your textbooks up Please put your books away ( 请把你们的课本收起来 )
Career go ( 事业起航课程 )
The Background of PA Education ( 课程缘起 )
They review your lessons ( 他们一起复习功课 )
Lesson 63 Sorry (课对不起 )
1. i can't afford to fail this cl.
2. And we can also afford self-defense cles.
3. i knew her, that's it. We cut third period together.
4. So we only had morning cles together
5. Singing, acting, dancing lessons.
6. He's just in her history cl. They're working on a project together.
7. Actually, i was in an acting cl with her
8. We had chemistry. Yes, we had chemistry hours together.
9. The three of us take this cl together.
10. We were in the same yoga cl together.
11. Oh, she's in my science cl.
12. The three of us take this cl together.
13. We have ceramics and photography and computer imaging.
14. We took a cl a while back.
15. Get some guys from the Tactical Assault Team and get on it.
未经允许不得转载： 一站翻译 » 起课用英语怎么说 起课的英语翻译
下一篇： 除开用英语怎么说 除开的英语翻译