1. She had a troubled childhood and it still affects her today. （她童年时期经历过一些困扰，至今仍对她产生影响。）
2. The company is going through a troubled period and needs to make some changes. （公司正在经历困难时期，需要进行一些变革。）
3. He was troubled by the thought of his aging parents living alone. （他担心年迈的父母独自生活在家。）
例句:I heard you are not troubled by the thefts. (我听说这次事情 没有对你造成很大影响。)
例句:But I was still troubled, and I was troubled because I felt this was capricious. (还有一点困扰，因为我觉得变化有些多了。)
例句:- The Master at Baidley is not to be troubled further and that is my final word on the subject! (不可以再打扰Baidley学院的院长 这是我的最后决定)
例句:Rose sounded deeply troubled. (翻译:罗斯听上去极为烦恼。)
troubled一般作为形容词、动词使用，如在in troubled water(很困难)、troubled in mind(内心不安，心中忧虑)、troubled liquor(浑浊液体)等常见短语中出现较多。
|in troubled water||很困难|
|troubled in mind||内心不安，心中忧虑|
|Financially troubled company||[网络] 财政遇到困难的公司；财政碰到困难的公司|
|troubled debt restructuring||[财]呆账重整|
1. - The Master at Baidley is not to be troubled further and that is my final word on the subject! (翻译:不可以再打扰Baidley学院的院长 这是我的最后决定)
2. Rose sounded deeply troubled. (翻译:罗斯听上去极为烦恼。)
3. She was not troubled about Mrs. Medlock. (翻译:她不想麻烦梅德洛克太太。)
4. Bright Arch is a wilderness program for troubled youth. (翻译:Bright Arch是一个针对问题青少年而设计的野外活动)
5. The girl was a mirage, cast up by his troubled mind. (翻译:那个女孩是他的幻觉，是他混乱的头脑中妄想出来的。)
6. I mean, the guy does seem to be pretty troubled. (翻译:我是说这人看上去可不太妙 I mean, the guy does seem to be pretty troubled.)
7. When I was young that troubled me. (翻译:我缺少你的良心 我年轻时，曾为此感到困扰)
8. But as you see that he has broken the elastic and has not troubled to replace it, (翻译:但你看 他把松紧带弄坏了 却不愿花点时间重新订一条)
9. I will counsel the troubled family, ease their distress. (翻译:幸好我前来 我会辅导他们 开解他们的失望)
10. It could bring great peace to all the troubled people of this land. (翻译:它可以带来极大的所有和平 这块土地的困扰人们。)
Prince. (翻译:安云山教子无方 令王爷受惊 安老爷请起 真是罪该万死)
12. Blue seems a little troubled and the box fell down! (翻译:处于暂时领先 2比1 哦 放不下来 箱子... 啊掉下来了！)
13. Lelaina, I'm so seriously troubled... (翻译:-900号码。lelaina， 我很认真的困扰...)
14. Tell me, have you ever troubled by a girl? (翻译:我就不信你没为女人心烦过 Tell me, have you ever troubled by a girl?)
15. The swift and indifferent placidity of that look troubled me. (翻译:那一扫而过的冷漠沉静的目光使我深感不安。)
- She is troubled by financial difficulties.
- The country is troubled by political unrest.
- The troubled ager sought help from a the.
2. 同义词：其他与troubled意思相近的单词包括: worried, distressed, disturbed, anxious, uneasy, unsettled等。
- She was worried about her son's health.
- He was distressed by the news of his friend's death.
- The constant noise in the apartment above us left me feeling disturbed.
- The school has a program to help troubled youth.
- The troubled economy is a major concern for many people.
4. 文化背景：troubled这个词在文学作品和电影中广泛使用。例如，著名小说《The Catcher in the Rye》中的主人公Holden Caulfield就是一个troubled ager，这个词也被用于描述许多电影角色的心理状态。
- In the movie "A Beautiful Mind", the protagonist played by Russell Crowe is a brilliant mathematician who becomes troubled by his mental illness.
- The book "Gone Girl" features a troubled marriage between the two main characters.
- The airline's financial troubles are causing concern among its employees.
- Many people are troubled by the rise of fake news on social media.