1. She was infuriated with her boss for constantly criticizing her work.
2. The customer was infuriated by the poor service she received at the restaurant.
3. His behavior during the meeting left me absolutely infuriated.
例句:Infuriated, Mr Trung and other Vietnamese students abroad launched a website, "Vietnamese Youth for Democracy" . (被激怒的Trung先生和其他一些越南的留学生搞了一个网站：越南青年。)
例句:Susan was infuriated by Paul's evasive answers. (Susan对Paul含糊其辞的 回答非常恼火)
例句:He absolutely infuriated America. (他彻底激怒了美国 He absolutely infuriated America.)
例句:Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu was about to leave for the U. S. when President Obama made the announcement that infuriated him. (翻译:以色列内塔尼亚胡前往美国，因为总统宣布的这个消息激怒了他。)
1. He absolutely infuriated America. (翻译:他彻底激怒了美国 He absolutely infuriated America.)
2. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu was about to leave for the U. S. when President Obama made the announcement that infuriated him. (翻译:以色列内塔尼亚胡前往美国，因为总统宣布的这个消息激怒了他。)
3. The film, about wartime general Hideki Tojo, infuriated Japan critics in China because it claimed that Tojo was not so bad after all. (翻译:影片中，一般约战时，日本的批评激怒了中国，因为它声称是毕竟不是那么糟。)
4. This so infuriated the local priest that he came in a huff to argue the matter out with the Master. (翻译:这话激怒了当地的牧师，他怒气冲冲地来找大师争论。)
5. I would have been infuriated if I missed this because of an accident, or sudden death. (翻译:如果我因为事故或非正常死亡 而错过这段人生 我会很生气)
6. The frequency and secrecy of the president's golfing has infuriated some of his basketball fans. (翻译:总统暗中频频开打高尔夫的行为触怒了他的一些篮迷。)
7. Paquet has been infuriated by the claims. (翻译:帕奎特已经被这个报道激怒。)
8. Lofton's reaction infuriated players in the Cardinals' dugout. (翻译:洛夫顿队的反应激怒了在红雀队队员席休息的员。)
9. His manner infuriated him. (翻译:他的举止激怒了他。)
10. Baoding, the industrial centre crowned smoggiest city in 2015, has ordered all cars to drive only on alternate days, an order that infuriated citizens. (翻译:xx年被评为雾霾最严重城市的工业重镇保定，已命令所有汽车只能隔天上路，这使市民们愤怒。)
11. The suffering of the captured men for the Japaneses it infuriated the troops. (翻译:本人俘虏的战俘所遭受 的苦难也激起的愤怒)
12. I think this is what so, in fact, infuriated the scientists. (翻译:我想，这事实上是个激怒科学家们的东西。)
13. Thinking that he was a German and infuriated by raids on civilian targets in London, they beat him to death. (翻译:那些人以为他是德国飞行员，恨德国空袭伦敦民房，把他活活打死了。)
14. Bryant, infuriated at the report and feeling as if he had been misled about the Lakers arent long-term plan to rebuild, demanded a trade. (翻译:科比在对湖人队的重建上被激怒了，甚至有被欺骗的感觉，所以他才坚持要求交易。)
15. I could tell that my refusal to allow him to ruffle me infuriated him. (翻译:我可以断定，我拒绝让他激怒我使他很恼火。)
短语：be infuriated with（对...感到极度愤怒）
1. The customer was infuriated by the poor service and demanded a full refund.
2. The coach was infuriated by the team's lack of effort during the game.
3. She was absolutely infuriated when she found out he had lied to her.
4. His behavior during the meeting infuriated his boss and led to his dismissal.
5. The constant noise from the construction site infuriated the residents of the neighborhood.