例句：My favorite TV show is Seinfeld, I love the humor and witty dialogue.（我最喜欢的电视剧是《斯坦菲尔德》，我喜欢它的幽默和机智的对话。）
例句:The boss, Jay Steinfeld, told us his business was profitable and had "plenty of cash, " so he could afford to take on new staff. (杰伊施泰因费尔德老板对我们说，他的公司是赢利的，并且‘现金充裕。’所以，他有能力再招新员工。)
例句:Hailee Steinfeld has pulled off some serious fashion kudos at previous ceremonies. (海莉·斯坦菲尔德在典礼的前期已经赢得了一些时尚称赞了。)
例句:Ordinary Chinese people, Steinfeld argues, have gone from being mere subjects to being citizens. (他认为，中国的普通百姓早就不甘于当顺民了。)
例句:"They're using interns to test it out more and more, " Steinfeld says. (翻译:“企业越来越多地使用实习生来对社交媒体进行检验，”斯坦菲尔德说。)
1. Ordinary Chinese people, Steinfeld argues, have gone from being mere subjects to being citizens. (翻译:他认为，中国的普通百姓早就不甘于当顺民了。)
2. "They're using interns to test it out more and more, " Steinfeld says. (翻译:“企业越来越多地使用实习生来对社交媒体进行检验，”斯坦菲尔德说。)
3. Steinfeld's book explains why even such reforms separate Asian economies from Western ones only marginally. (翻译:斯坦因费尔德的书还解释了这类改革为何难以在亚洲各经济体与西方之间产生重大隔阂。)
4. But, as Steinfeld argues, Asia's fate is tied by globalization to the West. (翻译:然而，斯坦因·费尔德指出，亚洲的命运维系于向西方看齐的全球化。)
5. Forgotten is the first studio deal for Steinfeld since her breakthrough role, and I'm a little surprised it's taken this long. (翻译:遗忘是施泰因费尔德第一演播室，因为她的大红大紫的协议，并让我有点惊讶它这么长的时间。)
6. From left are Hailee Steinfeld for 'True Grit', Helena Bonham Carter for 'The King's Speech', Amy Adams for 'The Fighter', Jacki Weaver for 'Animal Kingdom' and Melissa Leo for 'The Fighter.' (翻译:从左至右分别是：出演《大地惊雷》的海莉·斯坦菲尔德、出演《国王的演讲》的海伦娜·伯翰·卡特、出演《斗士》的艾米·亚当斯、出演《动物王国》的杰姬·韦弗、出演《斗士》的梅丽莎·里奥。)
7. Edward Steinfeld's book Playing Our Game: Why China's Rise Doesn't Threaten the West offers a different perspective on China's rise. (翻译:爱德华•斯坦因费尔德的新书《入乡随俗：为什么中国崛起不会威胁到西方》就中国提出了不一样的视角。)
8. Hailee Steinfeld has pulled off some serious fashion kudos at previous ceremonies. (翻译:海莉·斯坦菲尔德在典礼的前期已经赢得了一些时尚称赞了。)
As an English teacher, I would explain the term 'Steinfeld' from the following five aspects:
1. Definition: 'Steinfeld' is a German surname that may also be used as a place name or a fictional character name.
2. Origin: The name 'Steinfeld' comes from the German words 'stein' (meaning 'stone') and 'feld' (meaning 'field').
3. Pronunciation: 'Steinfeld' is ounced as 'STINE-feld' in English, with emphasis on the first syllable.
4. Usage: The name 'Steinfeld' can be used as a surname, a place name or a character name in literature or pop culture.
5. Examples: Here are five examples of how 'Steinfeld' is used in English:
- Surname: Hailee Steinfeld is an American actress and singer.
- Place name: Steinfeld, Germany is a small town in the state of Lower Saxony.
- Character name: Jerry Seinfeld is a fictional character played by the comedian Jerry Seinfeld in the TV show 'Seinfeld'.
- Brand name: Steinfeld's Pickles is a popular brand of pickles in the United States.
- Nickname: Steinfeld is the nickname of former German soccer player Oliver Kahn.
1. Hailee Steinfeld is known for her roles in movies like 'Pitch Perfect' and 'Bumblebee'.（海莉·斯坦菲尔德因参演电影《完美音调》和《大黄蜂》而广受关注。）
2. Steinfeld, Germany is a picturesque town with a historic castle and a beautiful church.（德国的斯坦菲尔德是一个风景如画的小镇，拥有一个历史悠久的城堡和一座美丽的教堂。）
3. Jerry Seinfeld's neurotic personality and humorous observations about everyday life made his TV show a huge success.（杰瑞·斯坦菲尔德因其神经质的个性和对日常生活的幽默观察而使他的电视节目大获成功。）
4. Steinfeld's Pickles are made with fresh cucumbers and a secret blend of spices for a crunchy and flavorful taste.（斯坦菲尔德的泡菜是用新鲜黄瓜和一种秘密的香料混合而成，口感酥脆、味道美味。）
5. Oliver Kahn was nicknamed 'Steinfeld' by his teammates because of his strong and unbreakable demeanor on the soccer field.（奥利弗·卡恩因其在足球场上的坚强和不可战胜的姿态而被队友们称为“斯坦菲尔德”。）