1. Politeness costs nothing but gains everything. (礼貌不花一分钱，却能得到很多。)
2. He spoke to her with great politeness. (他非常客气地跟她说话。)
3. It is important to show politeness and respect to others. (向他人表现礼貌和尊重是很重要的。)
例句:Now, Johanna, what hened to that Amity politeness? (现在 乔安娜 你们和平派的待客之道哪去了? Now, Johanna, what hened to that Amity politeness?)
例句:However, when majority, you will discover that you just made a opening, by politeness or uncouthly rejection. (然而，大多数时候，你会发现，你刚作完一个开头，就被礼貌或粗鲁的拒绝。)
例句:Its most important communicative principles include principle of evasiveness , principle of politeness, principle of embellishment. (它最主要的原则有：避讳原则，礼貌原则，掩饰、美化原则。)
例句:Politeness makes you elegant, to help people makes you to feel joyful, modestly declines makes you get virtue. (翻译:礼貌使你变得高雅，助人使你感到快乐，谦让使你得到美德。)
politeness一般作为名词使用，如在for politeness sake(只是为了礼貌)、out of politeness(出于礼貌)、politeness window(斯文视窗)等常见短语中出现较多。
|for politeness sake||只是为了礼貌|
|out of politeness||出于礼貌|
1. Its most important communicative principles include principle of evasiveness , principle of politeness, principle of embellishment. (翻译:它最主要的原则有：避讳原则，礼貌原则，掩饰、美化原则。)
2. Politeness makes you elegant, to help people makes you to feel joyful, modestly declines makes you get virtue. (翻译:礼貌使你变得高雅，助人使你感到快乐，谦让使你得到美德。)
3. This is an old tradition from a time when dinner knives were quite sharp, and it was a sign of politeness and nonaggression to keep them pointed away from other diners. (翻译:这是古老的传统， 从人们开始使用锋利的餐刀的时期流传下来的。使这些餐具不对着其他用餐者， 也是一个有礼貌和互不侵犯的标志。)
4. "You have been wonderfully quick," her father retorted, with a vindictive politeness that was quite thrown away upon her. (翻译:“你真是快得出奇。”她父亲接话，带着一种暗含怒气的礼貌。)
5. Politeness costs nothing and gains everythings. (翻译:礼貌不费分文，却可赢得一切。)
6. Politeness costs nothing and gains everything. -- M. W. Montagu. (翻译:礼貌无须花钱，却能赢得一切。--蒙塔古。)
7. And, yes, also politeness. (翻译:而且没错 确实只是礼貌 And, yes, also politeness.)
8. When does not meet politeness words and deeds, can also restrain itself not to have a fit of temper. 3. understood that reveres to be heavy. (翻译:在遇到不礼貌的言行时，也能够克制自己不发脾气。3。懂得尊重。)
9. Pachter said that whatever you do, it's important not to offend your colleague -- and that's not just because politeness is good etiquette. (翻译:Pachter认为，无论你怎么做，首先确保别冒犯你的同事——这不仅仅因为礼貌是一种礼节。)
10. It frustrates me when women sidestep an issue for the sake of politeness. (翻译:这让我感到沮丧时 妇女避免问题 礼貌的缘故)
11. I admire all that quaint, old-fashioned politeness; it is much more to my taste than modern ease; modern ease often disgusts me. (翻译:我赞赏那些奇特有趣的老派礼节，比现代的落落大方更合我的口味，现在的落落大方常常叫我觉得讨厌。)
12. Wrapt up in a cloak of politeness, she seemed determined to hazard nothing. (翻译:她裹着一层礼貌的外衣，好像决不肯贸然开口。)
13. CCTV5's director said that Huang had 'lost his cool and lost his politeness'. (翻译:CCTV5的导演说，黄健翔失去了“他一贯的冷静和优雅”。)
14. But there was no hint of courtesy or even ordinary politeness between them. (翻译:但他们之间没有谦虚的迹象，甚至连一般的礼貌都没有。)
15. Despitethe politeness of the man's words, his tone sounded gruff and official. (翻译:那人虽然措辞有礼，但语调生硬，官腔实足。)
- show politeness：表现出有礼貌的态度
- observe politeness：遵守礼仪
- act with politeness：举止得体有礼
- speak with politeness：以有礼貌的方式说话
- show kindness and politeness：表现出友善、有礼貌的态度
- a polite request：有礼貌的请求
- be polite to someone：对某人有礼貌
- display politeness：显示出有礼貌
Adults should know how to exhibit politeness in their words and actions.
In public places, respect for others is the most basic politeness.
We should follow basic etiquette and politeness when interacting with others.
As guests, we should display politeness to the host.
Gentlemen know how to treat ladies with politeness.
When you show politeness to others, you will receive the same in return.
Young people should learn how to exhibit politeness in social situations.