例句:i was elected to be the leader here.
例句:You were elected by the elite...
elected一般作为名词使用，如在newly elected([网络] 新选；新当选；新任)、nominee elected ratio(提名当选率)、popularly elected([网络] 选举的)等常见短语中出现较多。
|newly elected||[网络] 新选；新当选；新任|
|nominee elected ratio||提名当选率|
|popularly elected||[网络] 选举的|
|publicly elected body||[法]民选机构|
1. A new leader was elected in Argentina.
2. You want to be re-elected. You want me to be elected.
3. He was never elected into office.
4. it was the night that Barack Obama was elected.
5. i was elected democratically.
6. Will be elected by the tickets you buy
7. Auyeung Chi-Ming is elected!
8. it supports the constitution and the elected government."
翻译:'它支持宪法和竞选出的' It supports the constitution and the elected government."。
9. in a freely elected government.
10. They'll help you get elected
11. The deal, as i recall, was that, if elected,
12. And then? - The minister would be re-elected.
翻译:大臣下届会连任 这不是我们的首要目标 The minister would be re。
13. Of abducting an elected official.
14. Who elected him leader of the group?
15. And Chavez was elected amidst all that.