1. The entrance of the cave was blocked by a large roc. (洞穴的入口被一块巨石堵住了。)
2. The mountain is composed of granite roc. (这座山由花岗岩石组成。)
3. According to legend, the roc was a giant bird of prey that could carry off elephants. (据传说，巨鹏是一种能够抓走大象的巨鸟。)
例句:If somebody could find a way for the vacuum cleaners to... fix themselves, ROC would sink. (如果有人能让这些吸尘器... 自我维修... ROC就会破产)
例句:Now, Roc, are you sure that you're "O-B-kay-B"? (现在,洛克 你确定自己“准－啊－备－啊“好了)
1. For Mr. Roc. Maybe your father put it aside. (翻译:给Roc先生的, 也许你父亲把它放在一边)
2. You know we work for Roc, it doesn't have to be that way. (翻译:你知道吗 我们对大鹏工作， 它不必 是这样的。)
3. I've known J-Roc and Tyrone since probably grade six or seven; (翻译:我认识J -Roc和太丸 可能是xx年级或xx年级)
4. - Now's your chance to earn your stripes, Roc! (翻译:上帝啊！ - 现在是证明自己的时候,洛克！)
5. If the U.S. government wants to get in somewhere, it goes to The Roc. (翻译:如果美国想要侵入网上的某处 它会去找The Roc.)
6. Mr. Chiang Kai-shek is elected first President of the ROC (翻译:我宣布 先生当选第一任总统)
7. Building applications using ROC is straight forward. (翻译:使用ROC构建应用是直接的。)
8. Source: Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT), ROC. (翻译:资料来源：我国经济部国际贸易局。)
9. The police doesn't know what to do with it... and I am not getting any help from ROC. (翻译:不知道该拿它怎么办 而我也无法从ROC得到任何帮助)
10. Cut-off value for diagnosis of malignancy was determined with ROC carre. (翻译:良、恶性鉴别诊断界值的确定用ROC曲线。)
11. She was murdered by another rider with this sword Za'roc. (翻译:他被另一个龙骑士杀死 用的是这把剑 灾厄啊)
12. ♪ I just ordered 50 bottles of Ciroc, rose and Goose ♪ (翻译:# I just ordered 50 bottles of C? roc, Rosé and Goose #)
13. I immediately went down to the sea to liberate Martine, when it dawned on me why Roc went to the Pagoda. (翻译:我立即去海边解救马汀娜，我开始明白了岩石为什么去Pagoda了。)
14. - Are you sure you killed them, Roc? (翻译:- 你确定自己把他们杀了,洛克？ - 的我当然确定)
15. That's right, the Son of God looked like Chris Rock, not Lance Armstrong. (翻译:这是正确的，神的儿子 看起来像Chris Roc， 而不是像Lance Armstrong。)
1. ROC的全称：ROC是指，缩写形式来源于中文“”（Zhōnghuá Mínguó），是领土的正式名称，成立于xx年。
- The ROC government has implemented many policies to boost the economy in recent years.
- The political status of the ROC is a controversial issue.
- The ROC is one of the few countries in the world that is not a member of the United Nations.
- The ROC's national flag is the "Blue Sky with a White Sun."
- As a citizen of the ROC, I am proud of our history and culture.
- The ROC has a strategic location in the Asia-Pacific region.
- ROC's territorial waters are rich in marine resources.
- The ROC's climate is subtropical, with hot summers and mild winters.
- The ROC's mountainous terrain attracts many tourists every year.
- The ROC's economy is heavily dependent on international trade.
- The ROC played a key role in the War of Resistance against Japanese aggression.
- The ROC was founded by Dr. Sun Yat-sen in 1912.
- The ROC's capital was originally Nanjing, but was later moved to Taipei.
- The ROC government retreated to Taiwan after losing the Chinese Civil War to the Communist Party in 1949.
- The ROC's relationship with mainland China is a complicated issue.
- The ROC's democratic system has been a model for other countries in Asia.
- The ROC's film industry has produced many great works over the years.
- The ROC's music and art scene is diverse and vibrant.
- The ROC's cuisine is famous for its fusion of Chinese and Japanese influences.
- The ROC's technology sector is rapidly developing and has become a major player in the global tech industry.