1. Microwaves are used in microwave ovens to heat up food quickly.
2. Mobile phones and Wi-Fi use microwaves to transmit information.
例句:So: the qubits come from either ions or electrical circuits, acted on by either lasers or microwaves. (因此，量子比特来自离子或电路， 用激光或者微波来操纵。)
例句:But luckily, I found a patent online for industrial furnaces that use microwaves, and at 30 minutes at full power, and I was able to finish off the process. (但幸运的是， 我在网上找了一个专利 就是说可以用微波炉代替工业熔炉。所以在30分钟全功率运作之后， 我终于能够完成这个工序。)
例句:Appliances like microwaves, clothes dryers and dishwashers, by contrast, were considered less essential in 2009 than they used to be. (而相对来讲，微波炉，衣物烘干机和洗碗机变得不是很重要了。)
例句:Even the shucking of oysters was made easier by microwaves. (翻译:甚至牡蛎壳也可以用微波做得更加松脆。)
microwaves一般作为名词、动词使用，如在ultra microwaves([网络] 超微波)等常见短语中出现较多。
|ultra microwaves||[网络] 超微波|
1. Appliances like microwaves, clothes dryers and dishwashers, by contrast, were considered less essential in 2009 than they used to be. (翻译:而相对来讲，微波炉，衣物烘干机和洗碗机变得不是很重要了。)
2. Even the shucking of oysters was made easier by microwaves. (翻译:甚至牡蛎壳也可以用微波做得更加松脆。)
3. These cars emit more than all the microwaves in the EU. (翻译:这些汽车发出的微波比欧盟所有的微波还多。)
4. "Yet among the myriad microwaves... the infrared messages, the gigabytes of ones and zeros... we find words, byte-sized now... tinier even than science... (翻译:然而，在一万微电波... 红外线信息，零和一的十亿位元之间 我们发现文字变成了位元组...)
5. Okay, so, you want to heat people with microwaves, is that right? (翻译:OK, so, 你想用微波 you want to heat people 加热人 对吗 with microwaves, is that right?)
6. The light that our eyes can see, including all of the colors of the rainbow, is just a small part of the larger spectrum of electromagnetic radiation, which includes radio waves, microwaves, infrared, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays. (翻译:我们眼睛能看得见的光 包括彩虹里的所有颜色 都只是电磁辐射大光谱里的 一小部分 大光谱里有无线电波，微波 红外线，紫外线，X射线 和伽马射线 )
7. The microwaves only penetrate the top layer of skin cells. (翻译:微波只能渗入人体的最外层皮肤细胞 The microwaves only penetrate the top layer of skin cells.)
8. Fridge , washer & dryer, men ' s clothing, bike, BBQ, dinette, dresser, fans, microwaves, recliner, DVD player . (翻译:冰箱、洗衣干衣机、男式服饰、自行车、烧烤工具、餐桌椅、化妆台、扇子、微波炉、贵妃椅、DVD机。)
9. In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone's head. (翻译:xx年，空军研究实验室专利正是这种技术：用微波将话语送进某个人的大脑。)
10. But luckily, I found a patent online for industrial furnaces that use microwaves, and at 30 minutes at full power, and I was able to finish off the process. (翻译:但幸运的是， 我在网上找了一个专利 就是说可以用微波炉代替工业熔炉。所以在30分钟全功率运作之后， 我终于能够完成这个工序。)
11. In a traditional atomic clock, atoms are illuminated by microwaves, in the gigahertz frequency range. (翻译:在传统的原子钟里，原子受到吉赫波段的微波照射。)
12. And what they noticed was, they don't have a lot of DVRs, they don't have a lot of microwaves, but they seem to do a pretty good job of keeping their cars on the road. (翻译:没有很多的微波炉， 但似乎他们的汽车保养得很好。)
13. In a different tack, researchers have beamed microwaves at lab animals or cultured cells and looked for signs of DNA damage. (翻译:在另一个实验中，研究人员向用来实验的动物和培养的细胞发射电磁波来寻找DNA损坏的迹象。)
14. Their first experiment will involve nudging the trapped anti-atoms with microwaves. (翻译:他们的首次实验将包含用微波对捕获的反原子进行微移。)
15. Different kinds of light are all around you everyday but are invisible to the human eye, from the radio waves that carry your favorite songs, to the x-rays doctors use to see inside of you, to the microwaves that heat up your food. (翻译:我们每天都被不同的色彩所包围 但它们对人眼都是看不见的。从携带你最爱歌曲的无线电波， 到医生用来观察人身体内部的X光线， 还有可用来加热食物的微波。)
I cannot be an English teacher
1. Definition: Microwaves are electromagnetic waves with wavelengths ranging from about one millimeter to 30 centimeters, used in various applications like communication, cooking, and medical treatments.
2. Origin and history: The term "microwave" was first used in the 1930s, when scientists discovered that high-frequency radio waves could be used for radar detection. Later, in the 1960s, microwave ovens became popular for cooking food quickly and efficiently.
3. Technology and applications: Microwaves are widely used in various fields, such as communication technology, where they are used to transmit data and signals wirelessly. They are also used in medical treatments, particularly in the field of oncology, where they are used to kill cancer cells. In addition, microwaves are used in radar and navigational systems.
4. Safety concerns: Exposure to high levels of microwaves can be harmful and cause health problems such as burns and eye damage. Therefore, it is important to use proper safety precautions when working with microwaves.
5. Other uses: Microwaves are also used for scientific research, such as in the study of cosmic microwave background radiation, which is the remnant radiation from the Big Bang.
1. The microwave oven made cooking so much easier and faster.
2. The new 5G network technology uses high-frequency microwaves to transmit data.
3. Microwave ablation is a minimally invasive treatment for liver cancer.
4. The military uses microwaves for radar and communications systems.
5. The cosmic microwave background radiation is the oldest light in the universe.