1. He was implicated in the scandal and lost his job.
2. The new evidence implicates him in the crime.
3. The company is implicated in illegal activities.
4. She was afraid of being implicated in the conspiracy.
例句:As soon as Venco was implicated in the plot, Sagoro was taken off the case as the investigation turned towards the Aumet family. (此案刚牵涉到文科时，萨戈罗就因调查转向奥特姆家族而不得不回避。)
例句:Homoserine has also been implicated in the biosynthesis of methionine. (同型丝氨酸也牵涉到蛋氨酸的生物合成。)
例句:Oh, man, I'm totally implicated. What if he saw my brown hands? (我趟了浑水了 万一他看见我的棕色手怎么办)
例句:There is dispute about whether WEBINO is caused by a pontine or a midbrain lesion and whether the medial rectus subnuclei are implicated. (翻译:但是，WEBINO是否由脑桥或是中脑损伤引起，是否中间的直肌下核也涉及，这些问题仍存在争议。)
implicated一般作为形容词、动词使用，如在implicated offender([法]牵连犯)、implicated product(相关产品)等常见短语中出现较多。
1. Oh, man, I'm totally implicated. What if he saw my brown hands? (翻译:我趟了浑水了 万一他看见我的棕色手怎么办)
2. There is dispute about whether WEBINO is caused by a pontine or a midbrain lesion and whether the medial rectus subnuclei are implicated. (翻译:但是，WEBINO是否由脑桥或是中脑损伤引起，是否中间的直肌下核也涉及，这些问题仍存在争议。)
3. ...more flooding and more drought and stronger storms is going up, and global warming is implicated in the pattern. (翻译:请你告诉在座各位... 怎样能改善这情况)
4. This was your first conviction, but you were implicated in a dozen other schemes and frauds. (翻译:这是第一次将你成功起诉定罪 不过 根据你过去的辉煌记录 虽然检方一直证据不足 我们怀疑... 你还涉及一堆案)
5. And the tow truck driver, he can't be implicated because he was just moving the car. (翻译:而这很难怪到拖车司机头上 因为他只是拖车罢了)
6. I'm implicated, I'm implicated Alice No, you're not / Yes, I am. (翻译:有办法了，你给了我提示，爱丽思，不... ... 我自己)
7. Late maternal age has certainly been implicated in mongolism . (翻译:先天愚型就与高龄生产有关。)
8. Dopamine has been implicated in other addiction studies. (翻译:在其他的成瘾研究中偶发现多巴胺的存在。)
9. New testimony has implicated that former president reynolds was complicit in the falsification of...brother***death. (翻译:新证言表明前总统Reynolds 参与伪造其兄Terrance Steadman的死亡)
10. That when we actually don't care about these difficult things, the positive and wonderful things are nonetheless implicated. (翻译:当我们对这些棘手的问题 置之不顾时 我们却仍旧对那些正面的好事儿 一如既往地关心 )
11. He was obliged to resign when one of his own aides was implicated in a financial scandal. (翻译:他因一名助手涉入一起金融丑闻案而辞职。)
12. Well, I, I don't want the girl implicated. (翻译:呃，这样说吧，我... ... 我不想那个女孩被牵连)
13. MCH is implicated in depression and drug addiction as well. (翻译:在抑郁症和药物成瘾中也涉及MCH。)
14. I'm sure they have implicated a dark-haired American woman in connection with Oliver's abduction. (翻译:我确定他们会指出一个 深色头发的美国女性 和绑架奥利弗有关)
15. Berkman was never directly implicated in the plot. (翻译:Berkman从来没有直接参与这起策划。)
词组搭配：be implicated in（被牵涉、涉及到）
1. He was implicated in the fraud.
2. The report implicated several high-level executives in the company.
3. The evidence seemed to implicate her in the crime.
4. He refused to answer the question, fearing it would implicate him.
5. The investigation has implicated several politicians in the corruption scandal.
6. The company's internal audit implicated several employees in the embezzlement scheme.
7. The witness testimony implicated the defendant in the murder.