读音：jiǎn dì sī lǎo shī
My Japanese teacher is very patient and teaches well.
I want to find an excellent Japanese teacher to improve my language skills.
词组搭配：Japanese teacher's ociation（日本教师联合会）、Japanese language teacher（日语教师）、Japanese primary school teacher（日本小学教师）等。
1. The Japanese teacher helped the students prepare for their exams.
2. She has been a Japanese teacher for over ten years.
3. The school is looking for a qualified Japanese teacher to join their team.
4. The Japanese teacher is teaching her students about Japanese culture.
5. The Japanese teacher's unciation is very clear and easy to understand.
6. The Japanese teacher is very patient with her students.
7. The Japanese teacher encourages her students to practice speaking as much as possible.