1. The couple decided to pursue an annulment of their marriage rather than a divorce.（这对夫妇决定废除他们的婚姻，而不是离婚。）
2. The court granted the annulment, stating that the marriage had never been valid in the first place.（法院授予废除，指出婚姻从一开始就无效。）
3. The company sought an annulment of the contract due to a breach of its terms.（公司因违反合同条款而寻求合同废除。）
例句:On Monday, we'll file for the annulment, and this "marriage" will be over. (星期一 我们再申请解除婚约 你们的这段婚姻就宣告结束了)
例句:The annulment caused a profound impression in Japan. (同盟的废止，在日本发生了强烈的反响。)
例句:Olga called me and I told her that we got the annulment. (奥尔加打了我电话 我告诉她我们拿到了婚姻无效令 没关系吧?)
1. Olga called me and I told her that we got the annulment. (翻译:奥尔加打了我电话 我告诉她我们拿到了婚姻无效令 没关系吧?)
2. The 21-year-old Cripps try to persuade her to agree to an annulment, a 26-year-old optician from Australia. (翻译:xx岁的克里普斯打算劝说她解除婚约。他的新娘xx岁，是一个来自澳大利亚的眼镜商。)
3. Well, the first is from the King himself, urging the curia to make a final and favorable decision, on his noun and for the sake of peace in England. (翻译:第一封来自国王本人 well The first is from King himself 敦促教廷对他取消婚约做出最终 urging curia to make final and favorable decision 而且有利的决定 以保护英格兰的和平 on his annulment for the sake of peace in England)
4. But for an annulment they don't examine that. They only look for legal errors. (翻译:要求改判审理时 他们不再送检 他们只管法律上的错误？)
5. I will call you for the annulment. (翻译:- 当离婚手续办下来的时候 我会打电话给你的 - 这个怎么样 你为什么不e)
6. Once the bid proceeding is annulled, the procuring entity shall inform all the bidders of the reasons for the annulment. (翻译:废标后，采购人应当将废标理由通知所有投标人。)
7. Like once I heard her say-- about you, I guess-- that they wanted you to get a... annulment? (翻译:我听到她好像是说起你 他们想叫你解除婚姻)
8. The annulment of my marriage must be declared immediately. (翻译:必须立即公布我废除婚约的消息 The annulment of my marriag must be declared immediately.)
9. An annulment or acquittal ; dismissal, as of a court order. (翻译:撤销令取消，宣告无罪；法院命令的撤销。)
10. The annulment was 6 days ago. Didn't they tell you? (翻译:6天前就批了婚姻无效令 他们没告诉你吗?)
11. That's the smartest thing you ever did, Westley, not to contest that annulment. (翻译:不反对解除婚约 是你这辈子做过最聪明的事)
- The judge ordered the annulment of the contract between the two parties.
- The marriage annulment was granted by the court due to fraud.
- The couple decided to seek an annulment of their marriage due to irreconcilable differences.
- The judge granted the annulment after it was discovered that the marriage was based on fraud.
- The Catholic Church allows for annulment of marriages in certain cases, such as if one partner was already married.
- The annulment process in the Orthodox Church is a lengthy and complicated one.
1. The couple obtained an annulment of their marriage after discovering they were related by blood.
2. The state law requires a waiting period before an annulment can be granted.
3. She had to go through the annulment process before she could marry again in the Catholic Church.
4. The court granted the annulment of the fraudulent contract, and the parties were free from the obligations of the agreement.
5. The couple's annulment was finalized by the court, and they were declared unmarried.