英 [səbˈsaɪd] 美 [səbˈsaɪd]
1. After the storm the water level subsided rapidly.
2. We waited for the storm to subside before going out.
3. He only took off his coat when the excitement subsided.
4. The pain in my leg has gradually subsided.
例句:Forecasters said the tides are expected to subside in the next few days as the weather improves. (天气预报称随着天气转好，潮水将在几天内退去。)
例句:It really took until today, Friday, for the jet lag to subside and an air of normality to return. (直到周五，他们才把时差调节过来回到正常状态。)
例句:I've been having panic attacks, but I'm sure they'll subside after the wedding. (自从和伊内兹订婚以后， 我就有点恐慌症发作 不过我相信婚礼之后 就会消退的)
例句:I mean we had all the materialistic things, but that didn't make my children pain any less; that didn't make their fears subside. (翻译:我们有正常家庭所拥有的一切表象， 但这并未让我的孩子们的痛楚减轻分毫； 这并未让他们的恐惧平息。)
1. I've been having panic attacks, but I'm sure they'll subside after the wedding. (翻译:自从和伊内兹订婚以后， 我就有点恐慌症发作 不过我相信婚礼之后 就会消退的)
2. I mean we had all the materialistic things, but that didn't make my children pain any less; that didn't make their fears subside. (翻译:我们有正常家庭所拥有的一切表象， 但这并未让我的孩子们的痛楚减轻分毫； 这并未让他们的恐惧平息。)
3. If none of these remedies works, and the hiccups do not subside, it may be necessary to get medical attention. (翻译:如果以上方式都不奏效，打嗝不止，那就有必要去看医生了。)
4. Removing foods containing these grains from the diet will cause this gluten-sensitive enteropathy to subside. (翻译:从饮食中去除包含这些谷物的食品，将使得麦质过敏性肠病减少。)
5. She waited nervously for his anger to subside. (翻译:她提心吊胆地等他的怒气平息下来。)
6. heat, redness, and extreme tenderness and pain and often subside in a week or two. (翻译:症状有皮肤红、热，受累关节疼痛及明显触痛，通常一、二周后即消失。)
7. Details of life as long as you maintain good hygiene practices, dietary weight loss plus exercise weight-loss, Xiao Duzi will ever subside. (翻译:只要你在生活细节上能保持良好的习惯，饮食减肥再加上运动瘦身，小肚子一定会日益消退。)
8. Unfortunately,when mike's pain began to subside, his need for the little white pills... did not. (翻译:不幸的是 当Mike的疼痛即将消失时 他对小白药片的依赖性 却没有消失)
9. Mengsk waited for the din to subside before continuing. (翻译:蒙克斯等待着喧嚣的减弱。)
10. Cautiously add, dropwise, 30 percent hydrogen peroxide, allowing the reaction to subside and again heating between drops. (翻译:逐滴小心地加入30%的，每加一滴均要等反应平息后再次加热。)
11. Your goal is to find a way for your fever to subside, or to at least conceal the sore feeling induced by the symptom. (翻译:你的目标是找到一种方法退烧，或至少祛除由此症状引起的疼痛感觉。)
12. Sometimes, the ground at an oil field may subside as oil is removed. (翻译:有时，油田的地面可能会随着石油的开采而下沉。)
13. The irreverence which has paled the glow of man for eons is beginning to subside as many begin to wander in to reclaim what was forgotten. (翻译:这种万古以来暗淡了人类辉光的不虔诚正在开始减弱，因为许多人开始徘徊以取回所遗忘的东西。)
14. Alice's hunch is that the more time you spend with others, involved with issues you want to learn more about or are committed to, your need to "devirginize" will subside. (翻译:爱丽丝传授给你的终极奥义就是，你与人交往越多，你对所从事的活动越投入，你想“去贞操化”的念头就越是逐渐消退。)
15. As I carried on down, the mania began to subside and I felt tred and lonely in my decision. (翻译:我继续向下走，心中的狂躁开始平息，我的决定使我感到孤单无助。)
3. 词组搭配：常见的词组搭配有subside into（逐渐变得...）、subside to（下沉到...）、subside from（从...减弱）等。
4. 短语：Subside后常接形容词或副词，如subside slowly（逐渐消退）、subside rapidly（迅速平息）等。
1. The fever subsided after three days of medication.（药物治疗3天后，烧退了。）
2. The floodwaters gradually subsided as the rain stopped.（雨停后，洪水逐渐消退。）
3. The noise of the engine subsided as the car slowed down.（随着车速放慢，引擎的噪音逐渐减弱。）
4. The excitement in the crowd subsided as the speaker began to speak.（演讲者开始演讲，人群中的兴奋情绪逐渐平息。）
5. After the earthquake, the ground beneath us subsided, causing structural damage to the building.（地震后，我们脚下的地面下陷了，导致建筑物结构受损。）