Hedwig的中文翻译是“海德薇”，读音为[hé dé wēi]。
1. Harry Potter最好的朋友是一只叫做海德薇的猫头鹰。
例句:Harry hurried into the hall to fetch his rucksack, Firebolt, and Hedwig's cage before joining the others in the dark back garden. (哈利赶紧跑到客厅里去拿他的背包、火弩箭和海德薇的笼子，然后跟大家一起来到黑的后花园里。)
例句:Hedwig Brandt from Crailsheim, Schwaben. (海德薇希 勃朗特 来自施瓦本的克赖斯海姆)
例句:the only gesture he had made to the possibility of a journey was to shut his snowy owl , hedwig , safely in her cage. (他对这次旅行唯一做好的准备，就是把他那只白猫头鹰海德薇好好地关在了笼子里。)
例句:Hedwig: That song was by a young mister Kurt Cobain - now that kid's got a future! (翻译:海德薇格：那首歌是一个年轻的小伙子科特·库本唱的——现在那孩子有个美好前程！)
1. the only gesture he had made to the possibility of a journey was to shut his snowy owl , hedwig , safely in her cage. (翻译:他对这次旅行唯一做好的准备，就是把他那只白猫头鹰海德薇好好地关在了笼子里。)
2. Hedwig: That song was by a young mister Kurt Cobain - now that kid's got a future! (翻译:海德薇格：那首歌是一个年轻的小伙子科特·库本唱的——现在那孩子有个美好前程！)
3. He got up off the floor, stretched, and moved across to his desk. Hedwig made no. (翻译:他下床，伸了伸懒腰，走过桌子。当他开始看报纸的时候海德薇格没有任何的反应。)
4. His legs, jammed into the sidecar by Hedwig's cage and his rucksack, were already sore and starting to go numb. (翻译:挎斗里，他的两条腿被海德薇的笼子和他的背包挤着，已经隐隐作痛，开始发麻。)
5. If he could only have died like Hedwig, so quickly he would not have known it had hened! (翻译:如果他能像海德薇那样死去该有多好，在不知不觉间突然毙命！)
6. That was Hedwig. She brought a letter from Lupin. (翻译:是海德薇，她带来了一封卢平的信。)
7. Ladies and gentlemen, Hedwig is like that wall, standing before you in a divide between East and West. (翻译:各位前面的赫域就像那堵墙 处于两极之间的墙 东方与西方，奴役与自由)
8. Uncle Vernon had even padlocked Harry's owl, Hedwig, inside her cage, to stop her carrying messages to anyone in the wizarding world. (翻译:弗农姨父不想让哈利的猫头鹰海德薇从魔法世界带回任何消息，于是把它也锁在笼子里。)
9. And don't look at me like that " -- Hedwig's large amber eyes were reproachful -- " it's not my fault. (翻译:别那样看着我，”——海德薇大大的琥珀色眼睛里充满了责备——“又不是我的错。)
10. Harry stuffed his rucksack and broomstick down by his feet and rammed Hedwig's cage between his knees. It was extremely uncomfortable. (翻译:哈利把背包和扫帚塞在脚边，又把海德薇的笼子夹在膝间，真是太不舒服了。)
1. Hedwig is a beautiful name with a strong meaning.
2. Hedwig, the snowy owl, is a popular character in the Harry Potter series.
3. My grandma always tells me stories about her friend Hedwig.
4. The name Hedwig originated in Germany in the Middle Ages.
5. Hedwig was a beloved queen in Poland during the 14th century.
6. The snowy owl, also known as Hedwig in the Harry Potter series, is a symbol of wisdom and intelligence.
7. Hedwig's Theme is the iconic musical theme from the Harry Potter movies.