1. He is cooking dinner. (改为否定句) - He is not cooking dinner.
2. She always sings in the shower. (改为一般疑问句) - Does she always sing in the shower?
她总是在洗澡时唱歌吗3. They have been married for ten years. (改为否定疑问句) - Haven't they been married for ten years?
他们不是已经结婚xx年了吗4. The concert starts at 7 pm. (改为疑问句) - What time does the concert start?
音乐会什么时候开始5. We are going to the beach tomorrow. (改为否定句) - We are not going to the beach tomorrow.
6. She is studying for her exam. (改为一般疑问句) - Is she studying for her exam?
她在为考试复习吗7. I have never been to Paris. (改为肯定句) - I have been to Paris.
8. They were watching a movie when the power went out. (改为简单句) - The power went out while they were watching a movie.
9. He is taller than his brother. (改为反义疑问句) - He is taller than his brother, isn't he?
他比他的兄弟高，不是吗10. She has lived in New York City for five years. (改为一般疑问句) - Has she lived in New York City for five years?
她住在纽约市已经xx年了吗11. The dog is barking loudly. (改为感叹句) - How loudly the dog is barking!
12. They had already left when I arrived. (改为简单句) - I arrived after they had left.
13. That book belongs to my sister. (改为否定句) - That book does not belong to my sister.
14. He always forgets his keys. (改为一般疑问句) - Does he always forget his keys?
他总是忘记自己的钥匙吗15. She has been running for an hour. (改为否定句) - She has not been running for an hour.
16. I don't speak Spanish very well. (改为肯定句) - I speak Spanish a little bit.